Our striped acrylic Euro socks are designed for comfort, breathability and performance. They feature an elasticated fold-over top so they can be worn either above or below the knee, as required. This panel also helps to keep shin-pads in place, while another at the ankle helps the sock to hold its shape. A third panel across the top protects the small bones in the foot, by helping the foot to keep its shape.There is a minimum order of 50 pairs for this product, with at least 12 pairs per size.
Turnaround. Here's how it works.
Every product has a different turnaround time.
1. You place your order with us on the website.
2. If it is a bespoke item we send you a design sheet and an order details sheet. You confirm that the design sheet is correct - right colours; badges, logos positioned correctly. You email us to tell us it's good to go.
3. We start making your order. The turnaround time is measured from this point.
4. You keep us posted for any problems at your end. We do the same.
5. You receive your order, either all at once, or in parcels if you're ordered things with different turnarounds. Hoodies take a bit longer than other things (more panels to sew together).
Olorun KitDesigner will make every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered are exactly as you want them and are delivered to you within the specified delivery time. However there may be occasions where, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to meet the agreed delivery date. In this case we will contact you as soon as we are made aware of any delays that would affect the timing of your order. In the unlikely event that the goods supplied are faulty, in any way, and then please return all the garments to us. We will offer you a full refund or replacements. You have 30 days in which to notify us of any defects in the products supplied.
If you wish to contact us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01267 233 737.