About the Exofit Range: Olorun's EXOFIT sublimated rugby shirts are designed to be worn as close to the skin as possible so it has a figure hugging shape. These shirts are worn tight so pick a size close to your actual chest measurement as possible. This fit is only available with crew neck collars. Made from Olorun's own unique fabric design with ergonomic quad-stretch system the close fit of the EXOFIT rugby jerseys, optimises your own body's cardio-vascular system, getting your body's fuel (oxygen) direct to where it is needed the most (your muscles) whilst reducing lactic acid and other metabolic waste build-up. With its enhanced moisture wicking properties, the material used in these rugby tops actually draws sweat away from your skin and keeps your body running at optimum temperature
|Label size||Chest in inches|
About the measurements
The measurements in these charts refer to the size of the GARMENT, not the size of the person.
What if I get the wrong size by accident?
If the items are not customised, if you wish to return an item for exchange, please contact us within seven days of receipt of item. Returned items must be accompanied by a copy of your paid invoice and be accompanied by original packaging. After we have established that the item is unused and undamaged, you will be refunded the entire sales price (excluding original cost of delivery) or provided with an exchange garment. All goods must be complete with original packaging. If you are in any doubt, please contact us.
Turnaround. Here's how it works.
Every product has a different turnaround time.
1. You place your order with us on the website.
2. If it is a bespoke item we send you a design sheet and an order details sheet. You confirm that the design sheet is correct - right colours; badges, logos positioned correctly. You email us to tell us it's good to go.
3. We start making your order. The turnaround time is measured from this point.
4. You keep us posted for any problems at your end. We do the same.
5. You receive your order, either all at once, or in parcels if you're ordered things with different turnarounds. Hoodies take a bit longer than other things (more panels to sew together).
Olorun KitDesigner will make every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered are exactly as you want them and are delivered to you within the specified delivery time. However there may be occasions where, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to meet the agreed delivery date. In this case we will contact you as soon as we are made aware of any delays that would affect the timing of your order. In the unlikely event that the goods supplied are faulty, in any way, and then please return all the garments to us. We will offer you a full refund or replacements. You have 30 days in which to notify us of any defects in the products supplied.
If you wish to contact us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01267 233 737.