- Hemmed short sleeve cuffs
- Hemmed welt means shirt can be worn loose or easily tucked in
- Flat knit collar and cuffs for added strength
- Dyed to match buttons
- High finish placket
185gsm soft handling fabric designed for embroidery purposes and for everyday wear. The fabric is 65% polyester and 35% cotton combining the best of both fibres for easy care and wear and tear. Garments can be washed at 40º or at 30º if preferred to be kinder to the environment. Excellent colour fastness and a great range of shades.
Turnaround. Here's how it works.
Every product has a different turnaround time.
1. You place your order with us on the website.
2. If it is a bespoke item we send you a design sheet and an order details sheet. You confirm that the design sheet is correct - right colours; badges, logos positioned correctly. You email us to tell us it's good to go.
3. We start making your order. The turnaround time is measured from this point.
4. You keep us posted for any problems at your end. We do the same.
5. You receive your order, either all at once, or in parcels if you're ordered things with different turnarounds. Hoodies take a bit longer than other things (more panels to sew together).
Olorun KitDesigner will make every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered are exactly as you want them and are delivered to you within the specified delivery time. However there may be occasions where, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to meet the agreed delivery date. In this case we will contact you as soon as we are made aware of any delays that would affect the timing of your order. In the unlikely event that the goods supplied are faulty, in any way, and then please return all the garments to us. We will offer you a full refund or replacements. You have 30 days in which to notify us of any defects in the products supplied.
If you wish to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 01267 233 737.